Cumberland, British Columbia
4.7

I ordered bar stools and the order was accepted, then I made a mistake of reading all the horrible reviews and I decided to email the company asking if the item I ordered was actually in stock.They responded soon and said it was coming in 2 weeks.

Which it did and then they shipped it. They were fast to reply to my emails about estimated stock replenishment dates. I received my stools. they are beautiful and of decent quality for a knock off.

So over all my experience was pretty good.I would rate them 4/5 because of the wait but that was the only issue.

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with InStyle Modern. The most disappointing about positive experience at InStyle Modern was lack of info on website on items , but reviewer liked fast response to my emails. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about InStyle Modern.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare InStyle Modern to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with InStyle Modern?

Comments