InStyle Modern - Caution: You Could be Buying Garbage if Purchase a Refurbished Office Chair
I think there's absolutely no quality control with this company's refurbishment of their high-end office chairs. They put chairs in a box and send them off. You might get a decent chair where all the features work, and you might get a piece of garbage.
I bought a Steelcase Leap Chair a week ago. Guess what I got? A piece of garbage!!! Granted, I will never buy an office chair like this refurbished again. It's just too complex. Too many levers and things that could go wrong. That was my mistake. I bought the lowest price and that was *** and naive. I actually thought when they said the chair was "mint condition," it was mint condition. Hahahahahahahahahaha.
But what I was delivered was a chair, problem one, the arms were completely defective out of the box. Not the cool adjustable ones in the description: "height width adjustable pivot arms". Well, that made me sad because that's why I bought the frigging chair. And the lumbar back support arm broke in half within exactly one hour of normal use. Whoops!! I'm left with $380 of worthless *** on the first day of use!! I'm not happy.
After a lot of back and forth with someone named Jacob who must be 15 because he his emails are entirely in text speak, I'm supposed to be getting a full refund to my credit card. I sure hope so because otherwise the charge will be disputed tout de suite. And I also know one other thing for sure, I'll never purchase anything from this company again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refubrished Product
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Received a "2015 Important Bulletin" in mail today about "New Funeral Expense Benefit" for seniors, which will pay up to $10,000 for expenses. Just had to verify my name, husbands..."
- "Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."