InStyle Modern - Caution: You Could be Buying Garbage if Purchase a Refurbished Office Chair
I think there's absolutely no quality control with this company's refurbishment of their high-end office chairs. They put chairs in a box and send them off. You might get a decent chair where all the features work, and you might get a piece of garbage.
I bought a Steelcase Leap Chair a week ago. Guess what I got? A piece of garbage!!! Granted, I will never buy an office chair like this refurbished again. It's just too complex. Too many levers and things that could go wrong. That was my mistake. I bought the lowest price and that was *** and naive. I actually thought when they said the chair was "mint condition," it was mint condition. Hahahahahahahahahaha.
But what I was delivered was a chair, problem one, the arms were completely defective out of the box. Not the cool adjustable ones in the description: "height width adjustable pivot arms". Well, that made me sad because that's why I bought the frigging chair. And the lumbar back support arm broke in half within exactly one hour of normal use. Whoops!! I'm left with $380 of worthless *** on the first day of use!! I'm not happy.
After a lot of back and forth with someone named Jacob who must be 15 because he his emails are entirely in text speak, I'm supposed to be getting a full refund to my credit card. I sure hope so because otherwise the charge will be disputed tout de suite. And I also know one other thing for sure, I'll never purchase anything from this company again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refubrished Product
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."